Sunday, June 21, 2009

mac sumo sale

what did you get?
Dear KAREN

Thank you for your recent purchase at M.A.C. Online.

Regrettably, we are unable to fulfill your order for the following item(s) as it is temporarily out-of-stock. We expect to ship the item(s) below within two weeks. If you wish to cancel the shipment of any item, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070. We will ship any non-canceled item(s) as soon as it is available, with no additional shipping charges.

*M87Y-01 239 EYE SHADING BRUSH 1 18.37

=(

18.37 is a good deal though!

2 comments:

  1. Hi HUn thax for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Im glad you got one! its crazy how its out of stock already it was fine when I posted it,, >_< I hope you like them works great with diorshow too as I recall~ ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete